Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Man After Man, Coming & Going & Coming Again And Again


I don’t want to sound my age here or anything but I had the very best time this St. Patrick’s Day weekend at home. But I wasn’t alone oh no, no. I had a lot of company. A lot. Between my phone and cam shows at NITE FLIRT and iFRIENDS I was one busy little bunny. Hopping up and down on first one cock then another. Bending and spreading left and right. Oh what a mighty fun time it was. I started the weekend off by getting a set of photos posted over at SOUTHERN CHARMS.What a kick in the ass that shoot was. Me and my shooter are able to take advantage of some of the warmest weather yet to take some steps toward shooting outside. Not that I’m adverse to shooting in the great outdoors. In fact it makes me randier that a jackrabbit on a date. Just something about the warm sun caressing my body- I just can’t resist the deep seeded urge to spread myself wide to the clear blue and anyone lucky enough to happen along. Well being in one’s own backyard, you know,with the possibility that a neighbor might see, well, that’s a little different. It was fun and a hoot, really, but I didn’t want my neighbors to see me with my pantyhose at my ankles and my knees spread wide for the camera. It’s the frame of mind I guess. I deal and relate with my wonderful neighbors in this wonderful neighborhood on a different level that I do when I'm romping for the camera or sharing a hot, hot diddle with my phone and cam friends. I know you know what I mean. Not that some of my neighbors aren’t diddle worthy. Fuck me, no. This place crawls with all kinds of men in all states of undress. But I keep that in my head where it will do the most good.

No comments: