Tuesday, March 07, 2006


Can I brag a wee bit? Cool. I just got up because, man, I need the Z’s. My phone has been scorching hot. And my damn camera hasn’t missed a thing. You have got to get over to me at NiteFlirt. You guys have me going like crazy and the sessions have been absolutely epic. I don’t know if it’s the moon or the first hints of a Georgia spring or what the hell it but I’ve been killing on the phone. And you want to know what’s really blowing me away? I can’t get enough. I simply cannot get enough. You all are so wonderful and I just love making you feel good all over.

Oh, yeah soon you’ll see a brand new listing for little ‘ol Critter over at NiteFlirt and it’s a hot one, maybe even a little hotter than some of the others if that’s possible (which upon reflection it’s not). It’s a special line for all you money slave-pigs. You guys know exactly who you are. So open those wallets, bend over and take it like a man.

No comments: