Wednesday, March 08, 2006

You know it’s always fun to find some thing or another that maybe you’ve hadn’t seen in awhile. How nice
it was to find a little something-something long time gone but not forgotten. Well this happened to me just yesterday when an
old playmate. Well, OK, a long time submissive of mine. Yes, that’s right, your sweet little shy flower, Sinful Critter, has
a bad ass side. The name of my alter persona is Ms. Josephine. She’s been with me all my life poking and nudging me when I
needed a little extra gumption, a little extra spit and vinegar. Josephine will speak up, poke her head into the room, speak
my mind or whatever it takes to get things set right. It was more than a few years ago that it was brought to my attention
just how many hapless fellows there are out there in the world longing for the tactility of whip and crop. I felt obliged to
help these little lost puppies out. So, time goes by, the Internet becomes user friendly and begets PEP where I had some of my first phone sessions, iFriends, Southern Charms and Nite Flirt. All wonderful places for Mst. Josephine to live learn, and grow. Along the way Charles comes along and goes away. Now after a much too long a time he comes back. It’s the kind of thing that
occasionally brackets an arbitrary period of time for me. Charles is like an old sweater or a disc of music that somehow got
put aside and not picked up again for a long, long time. And then when circumstance conspires to bring you back together my mind runs over all the things that have transpired between then and now. Funny the things that can provide valuable
perspective.

No comments: