Monday, April 03, 2006


Don’t y’all fret none, ok? I’m here to tell ya that warmer weather is on the way. After so long just shy of the frickin’ Arctic Circle I am keeping a real close eye on such things as the thermometer. I just can’t resist the deep seeded urge to spread myself wide to the clear blue and anyone lucky enough to happen along and that cares to take a peek. Not that I foist myself on strangers. I’m that discreet. But even that only adds to the thrill of possiby getting caught or better being spied on. And you the feeling must be contagious ‘cause I have never, ever had any trouble getting anybody to join in with me in a little outdoor sex. Sometimes, just sometimes there’s even a camera near by. You know to catch all the wonders of nature in their glorious beauty. Speaking of which. Don’t forget you can see all of me in all my natural wonder over at Nite Flirt and iFriends.

No comments: