Wednesday, August 10, 2005

WARNING; GROWN UP FUN FOR GROWN UP FOLKS


Before I get too far along with my thoughts, views and news I need to tell you that this is a place where you’re just as likely to see and hear material that can be classified under sex, sexy and sexual as you are to see and read news and views on the myriad of issues that come to my attention on nearly a minute by minute basis. You know good clean naughty fun. Grown up kids playing grown up games. Let’s face it. As we age our addiction to life, as addictions are wont to do, spur in us a need for more and more input of our drug of choice to attain the high we’ve come to depend on. If, like me, and pardon the cliche, you enjoy the rush that full contact involvement in life gives me, than you know something of my love for the edgier things in life. There are a few important qualifications of course and those will become apparent. Suffice it to say for now I don’t shy away from the different and original. I have a need to go on up the road a bit farther and a compulsion to look around the next bend in that road, around the next corner, over the next rise. OK? OK. Now you’ve been give a broad idea of what you’re in for. That’s as close to a predictions as I’m going to dare about the size and content of this blog.

No comments: