Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Just Stuff

Had such a nice weekend......... Of course it wasn’t so much that it was a weekend. Frankly, if I had to choose when to work and not, I’d work the weekend. If you’ve got yourself anything other than a service related job, so you don’t have to deal with the pedestrian public, working weekends is really pretty cool. But this small respite from my web presence was nicely timed and well deserved if I do say so myself. I got out and about, down to the River St. for a walk about. It was supposed to be very hot but a good breeze was up and being a late Sunday after noon, not too many people.


Meanwhile down on the ranch....................The grieving Mom is still getting all the attention she deserves. W still hasn’t met with her as of this writing. I just hope she’s not being taken advantage of. I support her and her right and back her message fully. But in this day and age a healthy dose of skepticism keeps one from being too disappointed by a blind sided revelation that yes there are scum bags capable of minipulating causes I belive in for spiteful reasons and they are not above taking advantage of people to do it either. Regardless of any nefarious goings on is there hope that this might be the catalyst that could spark a larger, nation-wide anti-war protest movement? I think I see the possibility. There are as many as a thousand vigils planned for tonight across the country.

No comments: