Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ring................ring.......... Wow is this phone sex stuff cool. As you may or may not know I am Speaker at NiteFlirt. That’s the best job description for phone sex yet if you ask me. I’m a Speaker. Invokes images of a mystic, a shaman “speaking” of things beyond the beyond. Far be it for me to make light of what I do. I do accept my responsibilities and take them seriously. I have long been a student of the human condition. Been interested in the in’s and out’s of the human psyche since college and earlier, really.

High ‘Em High........................ Dennis Rader’s BTK killings sentencing hearings are going on today and will for the next few days. In this world today as more and more people of position and responsibility are ducking responsibility or simply refusing to take responsibility for their actions or the consequences of their actions. Serial killers are obviously insane. Anyone who plans and executes a deliberate taking of another human life is insane. We have to decide through jurisprudence if the killer is sane enough to exercise free will and keep himself from killing. Rader has displayed an abundance of ability and made many, many decisions to facilitate his killings. Once that is determined- sane but capeable of free will there is only one punishment befitting murder.

No comments: